- To be eligible for the ENERGY STAR® 2017 Most Efficient Certified Windows Incentive of up to $5,000 (i.e., reimbursement of amounts spent on each eligible new window, up to a maximum of $500 per rough opening, capped at maximum amount per home of $5,000), you must:
- satisfy all of the eligibility requirements listed in 1(a) above;
- ensure that the window(s) have a U value at or below 1.4 W/m2 K or 0.25 BTU/h ft2 F;
- ensure that the total cost associated with each window installed is at least $500; and
- ensure the windows are certified to NRCAN climate Zone 3 and listed as ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient Models.
2018 – Green-On Rebate
Green Ontario Fund